Friday, April 18, 2008

Ok now Im getting real Fucking Mad :Kanye West




As you can see the shit just dont stop and all I want is just to go his concert , I have never been to a concert and all I want is just to see my favorite artist perform .
At the end of the day I will always be that kidd from the bronx who has to prove something to the whole world so when you find the person you look up to for more than one reason , cause honestly I feel as an Artist/Producer/AwhatdaFucker or what ever you would love to call me, Kanye West inspires me the most because not of his music , style ,or swagger but cause of his fight his continious fight to always prove that he his worthy amognst the Elite and alowing people like me from the hood to expand my horizons and go out and chase my Dreams. So whoever reading this
I guess this is my dissertation
Homie, this shit is basic
Welcome to graduation !

Peace to Kanye and all innovators, writers, ill minded people, and anyone chasing the Dream

Remember the Dream is over only when you wake Up - Baffuor K. Gyamfi
Peace

No comments: